60 cf Cylinder for Argon Nitrogen Argon/CO2 Helium
- 10 year hydrotest w/ cap
- Comes with a CGA-580 valve for Argon Nitrogen Argon/CO2 Helium
- UN/ISO stamped "USA" for use in the United States
- Cylinder is shipped empty with no product or shoulder labels
- Color of cylinders may vary
- Cylinder Size 7" O.D. x 23" Length
- Weight Empty 35 lbs
This cylinder is typically used for nitrogen, helium, argon, and argon / carbon dioxide mixes.
Please check with your local welding supply to be sure they will fill DOT approved UN/ISO cylinders. The DOT has approved these cylinders for use in the USA but it is up to the individual supplier as to whether they will refill or exchange them.