40 cf Cylinder for Argon Nitrogen Argon/CO2 Helium w/ free shipping -
- 10 year hydrotest w/ cap
- Comes with a CGA-580 valve for Argon Nitrogen Argon/CO2 service
- UN/ISO stamped "USA" for use in the United States
- Cylinder is shipped empty with no product or shoulder labels
- Color of cylinders may vary
- Cylinder Size 7" O.D. x 18" Length
- Weight Empty 30lbs
- This cylinder is typically used for nitrogen, helium, argon, and argon / carbon dioxide mixes.
This cylinder ships empty but can refilled or exchanged at most gas suppliers. Please check with your local welding supply to be sure they will fill these D.O.T. approved UN/ISO cylinders. As the DOT has approved these cylinders for use in the USA but it is up to the individual supplier as to whether they will fill them.